Daily Updates

  • Home
  • Daily Updates

Seat Reservations for 28th IFFK starts at 8 AM on December 8, 2023


Online booking for seats at the International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) will commence at 8 AM on Friday. Reservations can be made a day in advance through the https://registration.iffk.in, or the official IFFK app available on the Google Play Store. The seat reservations are not applicable for the Nishagandhi Auditorium.

Of the available seats, 70% are allocated for online bookings, while the remaining 30% are open for delegates on a first-come, first-served basis. Each user is allowed to make three bookings simultaneously, and confirmations will be communicated through the website, app, and SMS.

A special provision is made for senior citizens aged 60 and above, who can enter the theatres without queuing by presenting a valid government ID. This initiative aims to facilitate a more convenient and accessible experience for elderly attendees.